General objective of ACS101
- Develop the knowledge and understanding of a range of academic skills required for study at university level.
- Develop of academic writing, oral presentation, as well as listening skills to enable students to communicate effectively in both spoken and written forms.
- Enhance the learning throughout their studies at university and beyond, through close reading, discussions and critiquing of academic texts.
- Enhance students’ capacity to critically reflect on their own learning.
Individual oral presentation
- Teacher: Samten Tshering
The aim of this module is to provide a holistic picture of food from a chemical standpoint and
primary emphasis on the composition of food and the change that occur when they are
subjected to processing. It will also provide the concept of basic chemistry for student to
understand the structure of plants and animals.
- Teacher: Anita Rai(Tutor)